Monday, March 2, 2009

Blue Monday: My Daughter's Dream House


For Blue Monday, this is my twelve-year-old daughter's dream house. She drew it for a school assignment. The wings on each side of the house at the bottom are for our dogs, Melvin and Roscoe...I would love it if they had their own wings! I liked her art for its use of color and details, and because I love her!

This is my second post for Blue Monday! Thank you for all the nice comments on the "Lady in the Tub" last week. For more blue posts, visit Smiling Sally; thank you, Smiling Sally, for hosting Blue Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that house is just darling! And I love the pink window in the top. It works equally well for Pink Saturday! Speaking of which...

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice round windows - like portholes!! I love her use of color - you have a very talented daughter.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete